Here's some posts which have caught my attention this week:
- 20 WEBTOOLS applied to teaching – June 13, 2010
- Continuous student ratings with Twitter – June 14, 2010
- Top 10 Presentations About the Real-Time Web – June 11, 2010
- Google I/O 2010 – June 10, 2010 – Vid from Google I/O 2010 -Open source Google Wave: Building your own wave provider #wavenews
- So what's it all about? | iSpot – June 10, 2010 – “iSpot is a website aimed at helping anyone identify anything in nature … iSpot’s friendly community helps you learn about wildlife”
- Higher Education Academy – Events – Event Viewer – June 10, 2010 – [HEA] PDP and e-portfolios: looking to the future event 8th June presentations and resources (via @AcademyScotland)
- Using Screenr with international students to record student presentations for formative feedback and peer feedback. – June 9, 2010
Automatically generated from my Google Reader Shared Items.
Join the conversation
Thank you so much for posting about my e-book, 20 webtools applied to teaching.
Comments are closed.