Here's some posts which have caught my attention this week:
- google: Google Apps helped the University of Notre Dame save $1.5M and increase satisfaction by 36%. Hear how: http://bit.ly/2NKbg3 – August 6, 2009 – I remember when in 2001 the institution I worked for floated the idea of outsourcing student email (it wasn’t well received). How times have changed
- Scottish student race to take places – August 6, 2009 – Another perfect storm – high pass rates + less ‘year outs’ = too many students
- Marginal dip in student satisfaction – August 6, 2009
- HEFCE : News : 2009 : 6 August 2009 : NSS shows increased participation and continued high levels of satisfaction amongst HE students – August 6, 2009 – The NSS data (see note 4 for link) has data for Scotland. Overall 86% of Scottish students remain satisfied (same figure for 2008). Gains across the board, particularly assessment, but students are slightly less satisfied with the organisation and management of their courses.
- 100 Best Blogs for Teachers of the Future – August 4, 2009 – Picked this up from @c4ltp. More ‘schools’ focused but its always good to have a peak over the fence
Automatically generated from my Google Reader Shared Items.