Just found this plugin and I think it will be just what I need for a project. I’ve been testing it out and I can get it to generate correct pdf files for categories and archives, so that’s great.
The problem though is the ‘normal’ pdf based on the custom feed. When I check the feed, only a limited selection of articles appear (and the plugin is correctly generating a pdf of what it finds). When I check the proper site feed, I see all the posts I expect to see, so there is nothing inherently wrong with the site feed – just the custom version.
The archive version is really the one I need and that works, so all is good. But it would be nice to figure out the other problem.
Thanks,
John